- Access to the auditorium 45 minutes before the start of the performance.
- Performances start exactly on time.
- No reimbursement or exchange will be granted to latecomers.
- Out of respect for the performers and audience,late-comers may only find their seats in the entr’acte.
- French and German supertitles (not legible from some seats).
- Use of phones and video cameras is strictly forbidden.
- Changes may be made to the programme and casts announced (tickets are not reimbursed or exchanged in this case).
- No reimbursement or exchange if the show is stopped after more than half its usual duration.
- The Opéra national du Rhin welcomes young spectators from the age of 5. Please visit the website for further information concerning the appropriate age for our productions.