Transnational Giving Europe
Support the Opéra national du Rhin while enjoying tax write-offs in your country through the Transnational Giving Europe (TGE) network.
TGE joins Europe’s major philanthropic institutions to simplify giving across borders, both for individuals and for companies.
How it works:
Contact Fidelio to learn about our different membership categories and for help with the TGE process.
Contact your local TGE liaison organization: Maecenata Stiftung for Germany or Swiss Philanthropy Foundation for Switzerland.
- Send your donation through one of these local organizations, which are partners of Fidelio.
TGE issues tax receipts in the donor’s language and according to your local legal requirements.
Your tax benefits
Individuals: You can deduct up to 20% of your taxable income for donations and spread any remaining amount over the next five years.
Companies: You can deduct up to 20% of your taxable earnings for donations and spread any remaining amount over the next five years.
You can deduct donations from your Direct Federal Tax and from cantonal and communal taxes.
• Federal level: Up to 20% of taxable income can be deducted for donations; minimum donation amount is CHF 100
• Cantonal level: Deductible amount varies by canton (usually 20%); minimum donation threshold between 0 and CHF 200
• Federal tax: up to 20% of taxable earnings deductible as donations
• Cantonal tax: deductible amount varies by canton (generally between 10% and 20%)
email@example.com | + 33(0)3 68 98 75 34
Local partner foundations:
Maecenata Stiftung | firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 30 283 87 909
Swiss Philanthropy Fondation | email@example.com | +41 22 732 55 54
Fondation de France | firstname.lastname@example.org | +33 14 421 87 909